Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
casey marion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 16:34:34 -0400
Thought I should add that with the 4.X versions, you are able to have
multiple user profiles; so 5 people could use the same version with
different bookmarks, mailboxes, etc.
Plus, I don't think Communicator has as many bugs as IE4, seems I get
notified of a new bug everyday . . .

Kelly Younger wrote:

> Rick Glazier wrote:
> >
> > l;ll. Lokanathan" <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> > >Is it Ok to have Netscape 3, NC 4.04, IE4 & IE3 all on the same disk.
> > >Will one, prevent the others from accessing a particular Server?
> > >        Thanks          Siva Lokanathan
> >
> >   I have had lots of NetScapes and ONE MSIE on my computer
> > for quite some time.  The general rules I have used are as follows:
> > You can easily have more than one 16 bit NetScape, but they will
> > share the directories of the other 16 bit NetScapes.
> > You can have one ver 3, 32 bit NetScape and One ver 4, 32 bit
> > Communicator.  (Maybe more, I am doing the above.)
> > With all of that, you can also have one MSIE, 32 bit.
> > The 32 bit versions of MSIE do not co-exist on a drive. (I am told.)
> > I had too many browsers so I never mixed in a 16 bit MSIE.
> >
> > Mail is another problem...  With all of the above, you have too
> > many mail programs.  I would recommend sticking with
> > ONE mail program as your only mail program, OR you will
> > have too many address books, and never know where an
> > incoming message got stored when you picked it up.
> > NetScape has had two upgrades since yours came out,
> > so you might upgrade it and stay with that.
>
> You CANNOT install MSIE 3.x over 4.x. It's a recipe for disaster. I have
> MSIE 4.01+Service Pack, Netscape 0.96(beta), Netscape 4.06 and Netscape
> 4.5(beta). The good thing about using the Netscape Mail and News
> features is that they stay in sync.(At least the 4.x versions do). That
> is any preferences, bookmarks, saved mail, unread mail etc. is the same
> in all versions. If you want to use different versions, however, they
> should be installed in different folders (Esp. 4.5b1). If you want to
> uninstall Netscape though, it might be tough to figure out which is
> which if you use "Add/Remove Programs". I use an uninstaller. If you use
> "Add/Remove", you can just back-up your "Users" file, delete them all,
> install the one you want and copy the "User" file back to it. Hope this
> helps.
>
> Kelly
>
>                                   -----
>         **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**
>         Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]> or Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**