Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:31:19 -0500
I believe your biggest problem at the present time is the fact you are **critically**
short on hard drive space.  You need some "breathing room" for Windows
to work and for it to do all the "smoke and mirrors" stuff.
You will more than likely find various types of "repairs" or re-installs impossible
(if and when they become necessary) due to the lack of space...
Is there any chance you could get rid of some stuff, or failing that, could you
get a bigger hard drive and "ghost" or copy everything over to it?...
                       Rick Glazier

                         http://nospin.com/rode