Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:23:41 -0400
>At 14:59 29-07-98 -0400, Doug Simmons wrote:
>>
>>Has anyone gotten the MS program Camcorder to work?  When I try to record
>>with it, even with no other programs running, it states that there is only
>>XX kb of memory, usually between 0 and 1 Meg, and that the camcorder
>>program may not be able to record (and it doesn't). I have 64 Meg memory
>>with nothing in the system tray and no other apps open.

>At 7/29/98 10:46 PM , Bill Cohane wrote:

>Possibly your system is using all your available RAM as a disk cache
>(not the same as virtual memory) and not freeing it up when needed by
>Camcorder.

I changed the Vcache settings and that solved the low memory problems.  Now
other problems:
1- After recording only a few seconds, and then try to play back, I get the
error message MMSYSTEM275: Cannot find the file....

2- If I try to save after the above, the save box closes, but nothing is
saved, the file name that I specified is not even there unless I try it
several times.  Then only a 0 byte file is saved.

3- When I try to remove the MS Camcorder program (using
Install/Un-install), it removes part of the files then halts (consistently)
stating that the file loader.exe is in use and cannot be removed. I do the
cntl-alt-del and then end the task LOADER.EXE and it will then complete the
un-install, sometimes stating that I will have to restart windows to
complete the un-install, (and sometimes it doesn't give this message) - I
have tried installing to several different drives.

Any clues to any of the above?  And are there other shareware programs for
capturing screens and creating self-running avi files?

Doug Simmons
WWW Pager: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/2402199
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.