Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:48:31 -0800
Don,

All of the programs that are running, except the one that you are currently
using, should be diminished to the taskbar.Use the "Show Desktop Icon
located on the taskbar near the start button. (If it is not there it will
have to be restored. ) To bring up a different program to work with, press
alt+tab and a list box of all the open programs will pop up. Cycle through
the open programs holding down the alt key and repeatedly pressing the tab
key.

This will give you a clear view of the desktop at all times even when you
have 10 internet explorer windows running along with more instances of
other programs. If  you have managed to hide all of the active programs -
then what? Most people have a messy desktop with lots of icons which is
visually, very confusing. If you have a lot of programs with icon shortcuts
on the desktop it can get very confusing when finding the correct program
icon.  So here's what I do: (The only downside to this is that it will take
two clicks to get to a program icon.)
1.] I create a folder which I name Groups (and put it somewhere other than
on the desktop- tucked away from view) and into that folder I place a
number or other folders that I label according to groupings (Utilities,
Maintenance, System, Internet, Games, Web, Multimedia, Office, Design,
etc.. you name them whatever you want to.)
2.] I create shortcuts for each folder and drag the shortcut folders to the
desktop.
3.] I add icons to each folder so they are not just same looking yellow
folders (try to find an icon that represents the folders name - right click
on the folder and go down to properties, and select the icon).
4.] fill each new folder with the program icons from your desktop that
belong in the folder. (Example: Put Microsoft Word in the Office folder.)
Do this with all or almost all of the program icon shortcuts on your
desktop. (If you have any program icons that are not shortcuts like IE,
Recycle Bin or My Computer, do not move them to the grouping folders.)
5.] Sit back, relax, and admire your new, clean looking desktop arraignment.

Good luck with the desktop housecleaning.  J. Dent