Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 00:22:13 -0400
I am assuming you are trying to do things you have done in the
past with the same hardware...

These types of problems and symptoms are VERY dependant
on the drivers you are currently using.

Sounds like you may have a very old "color limited vs resolution"
monitor selected.
Try 640x480 and 256 colors to see if this is part of the problem.
If that works, it might point to more of a monitor selection problem.

In those same screens in the advanced section, see if your video card
and monitor are identified properly.

If not, see if you can change them to what you "should" already know
are the proper settings.
If you can not find your card or monitor listed, your re-install of WinME
may have erased the proper files from your computer.
A clean install "should" have identified the hardware and supplied any
drivers for "newer" type stuff...  But then, maybe you got left out...
It happens a lot...  (And the Windows supplied drivers would not
necessarily have been the newest anyway...)

In that case, you must identify your video "card~" and monitor and get
the proper driver files from the manufacturer(s).

If that is necessary, they will have instructions that might include changing
your video driver to plain VGA before you start installing drivers, etc...
Not knowing what video card or monitor you have, or what your current
settings are or should be, I can be of little help.               Rick Glazier

From: "Edwin Cohen" <[log in to unmask]>
> Thank you for your reply, Rick.  Where do I find this driver, and how do
> I install it?  TIA
>
> Ed Cohen
>
> On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:10:23 -0400 Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
> writes:
> > You need to re-install your video driver for your video adapter
> > or video card.  It will give you support for more colors.
> >                    Rick Glazier

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml