Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:14:08 -0500
The only Intuit product I've un-installed was Turbo-Tax. (each year.)
It keeps your data for you.  I think Quicken must have too.
(Imagine having a problem with the program, and "fixing it"
with an un-install and re-install only to find all the data gone!)

If the above is correct, when you Wiped the free space, that
did not include the space occupied by the data file...

                        Rick Glazier

From: "Jeff Mattero" <[log in to unmask]>
very snipped,
>a "Governemnt Wipe" of the free space on the hard drive,
and then re-install the programs.
I re-installed Quicken 2000, and then opened it to make sure it worked
properly, and to  my surprise, all of the data (5 years worth) was still there!!!
I expected that since I had uninstalled the program, and then "cleaned" the
resulting free space on the hard drive,

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml