Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:56:53 -0600
DO NOT POST COMMENTS TO ADMIN MESSAGES TO THIS
MAILING LIST.  If you have a comment concerning this message
send it to:  [log in to unmask]
  PCBUILD - PCSOFT - COMPUTERLADY
  will be down for upgrades in the near future.

  The exacted date has not been finalized at this time,
  but the expected down time is estimated at no more
  than two days or 48 hours.  The expected day for the
  upgrades to begin should be Sunday, June 27th.  We
  will notify you before the down time begins, if at all possible.

The upgrades include new hard drives, the system currently
services over 750 mailing lists and they are running short of
storage space for archives and other features.

I fully understand this will be inconvenient when it occurs.  During this
downtime, if you have an issue that is 'critical' you can write to
our staff at:  mailto:[log in to unmask]

Normally, we do not have the time to answer personal requests for
tech support, but this will be a special situation and we will attempt
to help with 'critical' problems.  This will only apply during the down
time.  You will be notified, if possible before the downtime begins.

No mail or mailing list posts will be lost.  They will just stack up on
the mail server.  When the system comes back online after the
upgrade, it will take 24 hours for the system to settle down again
and catch up on the messages.  The server processes over
1,500,000 email messages a day...   so please be patient when
the server comes back online.

We apologize for the inconvience, but upgrades are necessary.

                Bob Wright
       The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org