Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Byron Wolter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 05:30:20 -0600
A friend of mine upgraded from Me to XP. He was using Roxio on Me. After the
upgrade, the CD burner software wouldn't work. Got the same message. And
another that said the software is not compatible with XP (was using Adaptec
Easy CD Creator v4). He bought a burner software by Pinnacle Systems and it
wouldn't work either. He exchanged it for RecordNow and it works fine. Don't
know why one works and not another.

Byron Wolter

I attempted to use my CDR-W (BusLink 52x24x52) this morning for my weekend
backups when I noticed that the system tray icon for my DirectCD had a red
crossbarred circle on it.  Calling up my Roxio CDCreator Plus produced an
error stating:  "No supported drive present."  What's weird about this is
that the burner can recognized and read my last week's backup CDs (even
printed a .doc file from it),  but will not record files or burn CD today.
The CDR (AOpen, 52X) played my favorite music CD no problem.  I have not
done a full test yet but I have this eerie  feeling that the recording or
burning part of this CDR-W is gone?  Kaput?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml