Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kevin Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:14:04 -0800
Many emails now contain HTML with images that are loaded from the remote
server when you read them.  At minimum, this tells the sender that you
did read the email and they also get your IP address at the same time.

Some email programs such as the freeware Mozilla Thunderbird allow you
to automatically block all email images unless/until you want to view them.
This lets you check out emails without giving away any information.

Kevin