Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Le Dong Phuong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:25:08 +0700
I have a problem on both my computers.  Since yesterday my default search
page in Maxthon (former myIE) has been hijack by a strange webpage
supposedly selling various stuff with the title bar "Book Store
Arts&Photography Biographies&Memoirs Business&Investing...".  Whatever I
search for in Google will result in that page.  Even when I typed google.com
directly in address bar it will lead to that page.  All links in that page
has the address of google.  Other google addresses like google.com.vn (even
.nv due to typing mistakes) lead also to that page.  Other search engines
(yahoo, msn) are not affected.  most updated F-prot antivisrus, Spybot S&D,
Hijackthis did not find anything malicious.
I have searched the Internet for possible answers.  Some symptoms point to
Qhost but my host file is in tact, not suspicous registry key found.  Some
information suggest it could be a Troyjan or worm.  I am at the end of wiz.

My comps: Desktop P4 2Ghz with 256MB Ram/laptop PIII 600MHz with 320MB RAm.
Running WinXP SP2 with F-prot antivisrus, Spybot S&D, ZoneAlarm.

Any suggestion will be appreciate.

It has removed 99 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

                     visit our download web page at: