Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 00:54:49 -0600
Lynn writes:

"I found this .dll in my Windows folder and I was wondering how do I find
out if any program on my computer that is using this file. Would it be all
right to move it to the Recycle Bin and leave it there for a week?"

You could do that.  Restore it if any program says it's missing the
file.  Or, better, just rename it tsadx.dll,  leave it where it is for
a  while  and delete it later on if all is well.  Be very cautious about
removing .dll's from your system directory.

You're much safer to use a utility designed to check these files out.

The tiny utility Clean System Directory, freeware available from Kevin
Solway's website at www.ozemail.com.au/~kevsol/sware.html
does an excellent job of checking out all orphaned .dll files and removing
them to a safe place from which they may be deleted after a period of
time.  It's interesting to observe its actions as it goes through your
system.  It seems to be pretty fail-safe.  Cleansweep will also check out
these files, but CSD is more intuitive.

Don Penlington

Visit my Web pages: http://members.xoom.com/donpen.1/
A horrible mixture of fractals, poetry, and free icons.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html