Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:53:14 -0500
Your question leaves me with lots of questions of my own about where the files are now
and how many CD/DVD drives are in the computer.  So, there may be an easier way...

Note: This works because you have Win-XP, AND no other software is needed.

(I always work with COPIES so the originals are safe somewhere else...)
COPY all the pictures you want to send the adjuster in a new folder you will
create for this purpose...  You should keep the folder name fairly short.
C:\ADJ_PICS might be a good choice.  A long "total" path and filename length
might cause problems later on the burned CD/DVD... CDs have a different
length restriction and it includes the entire burned path... (If the camera named
the pictures you should be fine...)
IMHO - I would send the pictures full resolution and not edit them...

When they are all in that new folder, put a blank CD-R or DVD in the burner drive.
Open "My Computer" and right click on the folder C:\ADJ_PICS.
Look for the "Send To:" selection and scroll to "send to" the CD/DVD drive leter.

You will see the OS doing some copying of its own. (The OS  will clean all that up later.)
A balloon will pop up near your clock that says "You have files waiting to be written
to CD" Either click on that and follow instructions, or if you miss it, (or it is missing),
Right click on the burner drive and select the proper operation... Remember to put in a
blank CD-R or DVD first.

Due to various interface options and different ways to display things, this may
look different, plus I did not load a blank CD-R into my drive so I could not see
the actual writing part... What you want is all built-in to the OS and has worked fine...
Windows Help has good instructions on this also...

If you get any prompts about finalizing the disk or closing it say YES.
If not, and they can't read it, ask them to view that disk in a burner drive...
Burner drives can sometimes see more than a plain reader drive if a multi-session
disk is not closed... (This may be more of a problem if you send a DVD...)

                                   Good luck,

                                                     Rick Glazier

From: "Larry Joubert"
I am trying to find a CD-Rom icon where I can click and start my CD-Rom.
I have a CD with 50 Photos from Hurricane Wilma ( my house) that I need to send to an adjuster, but I can not find the way to send
those photos.
Maybe, something is missing.

HP=Pavilion a1110n - 345 Intel Celeron- 512 MB
LightScribe DVD +- Writer/cd-Writer
Windows XP-2sp.