Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack Decker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:59:07 -0400
At 12:35 AM 10/19/1999 -0400, Paul Tiwana <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>In Win 95, u can apply the Send To command in Explorer by right Clicking
>on a file and could send a file to any folder or drive, but in Win 98,
>this is limited to only eight places.
>Is there a utility which makes this option available in Win 98 too ?

I do not believe that this is a native function of Windows '95 either, but
one of the Microsoft Power Toys (available at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/wutoys/w95pwrtoysset/d
efault.asp) is "Send To X 1.2--an updated version of Send To Any
Folder".  Someone probably installed this on your Win '95 system.  At the
bottom of the page it says that "This download is not intended for use on
computers running Microsoft® Windows® 98, or on computers running
Microsoft® Windows® 95 OSR 1 or earlier versions", but I believe that
people have run at least some of the power toys on Win '98 with no ill
effects... you could always try installing the "Send To X" Power Toy and
then uninstall it if it seems to cause any problems.  Or you might check
your Windows '98 install disk, there MAY be an updated version of the Power
Toys on it (I don't know because I'm still running Win '95).

Jack

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html