Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 06:49:40 -0600
I'm running a P133 with the original OEM install of win95.  Under Windows
Explorer>view>options>view, I have 'show all files', 'display the full
MS-DOS path in the title bar' and 'include description bar for right and
left panes' CHECKED.  'Hide MS-DOS file extensions etc.' and 'hide files of
these types' are NOT CHECKED.  I have IE3.02 loaded.

1.  Why doesn't Windows Explorer(and Wordpad) display the four folders;
cache1, cache2, cache3 and cache4 in the Windows>Temporary Internet Files
folder?

2.  Inside cache1, cache2, cache3 and cache4 there are two files:
Mm2048.dat and Mm256.dat.  What is the purpose of these two files?

3.  All four Mm2048.dat appear to be the same.  All four Mm256.dat appear
to be the same.  If they are copies, then WHY?

BTW, if in Wordpad>file>open with Windows>Temporary Internet Files as the
path, nothing is shown.  If I go ahead and enter filename 'cache1, 2, 3, or
4' with All Documents(*.*) as the Type of files selected, then the contents
of 'cache1, 2, 3, or 4' is displayed and I can go on to edit Mm2048 or 256
.dat as I wish.

Thanks in Advance.

Tom Kelly