Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:26:42 -0800
Hi Don,

Actually you can change the registry a lot easier than you think. You
can have a file that has a ".reg" extension. These are commands that
modify the registry. The only feedback that you will get is a dialog box
stating that you are about to modify the registry and the usual "OK" and
"Cancel" buttons.

Certainly an errant application program (perhaps a virus) can also make
Windows API calls to modify the registry, and depending on the code, may
not give any feedback that it is doing so.

Russ Poffenberger

On 2/24/2010 9:02 AM, Don Penlington wrote:
> Mikee wrote:
>> I use Windows XP SP3. I think I accidentally changed a registry. I do
>> not understand this but I have a feeling it isn't a good thing. >>
>

> You can't change the registry inadvertently, to do so you have to open
> regedit and you wouldn't do that by accident. At worst, you may simply
> have altered some settings which are then stored in the registry, but
> this is usually no big deal, even if you got it a bit wrong.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml