Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lawrence R. Fisk" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:14:37 -0400
> Hi,
> I cannot find an easy way to move old favorites/URL's to my new
> machine.  Trying syncurl from PC Magazine just produced frustration and a
> headache.  I think that program is more for synchronizing browser URL's on
> the same machine and not for moving them to a different machine.  After an
> hour I gave up trying to sort that program out.
>
> Is there a program out there that easily captures URL's from one machine
> for exporting to anther?
> If not, can I do it using a text program?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom Sykora

Hi Tom,
Another option you might want to try would be to use the site
www.hotlinks.com to upload all your bookmarks/favorites.   This password
protected site lets you access your URL's from any machine.  It also does a
periodic check to see that your URL's are still valid.

Good luck.
Larry Fisk

Lawrence R. Fisk
Senior Accountant
Coltene / Whaledent Inc.
750 Corporate Drive
Mahwah, NJ  07430
PHONE (201) 512-8102       FAX (201) 529-2156
[log in to unmask]   E-MAIL

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html