Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:07:15 -0600
I have used Winamp exclusively for several years now and have found that
even if you remove this application via the uninstaller, any shared files
left in the system generally do not have an effect on other applications,
however some other application should be designated as the default media
player in its own options menu.

I would agree with Don in that it is a reasonable assumption that a shared
file may have inadvertently been deleted, and that a re-install and
uninstall is in order to replace the missing .dll file. You can install
right over the top of an existing player without uninstalling as well.
Whether it is important to re-install the exact version of Winamp is
unclear, (More, an upgrade without, actually upgrading.) that is the route I
would take. It is increasingly more and more difficult to find the Winamp
2.X players (my choice) by navigating through the Nullsoft website, it can
still be found through their site search, and in the not too distant past I
read that there is a website that archives ALL of the players for download.

HTH

Dean Kiley

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml