Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Barry Marx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:45:00 -0500
> in IE  tool bar click on HISTORY. you will get a pane on the left side of
the browser containing "view" and "search". if you click on the downward
arrow on "view" menu you will get a drop down window with sub menus....by
date/by size/by most visited/by order visited. you can set it as you desire.
for the number of days to keep the history you will get the configuration
option in the gen tab.in internet options under "tools".

> HTH and good luck---Venkat

Thanks,

However, that's not it.  In fact the pages in question show up in the
history list, but the color of the links to the same pages are now reset to
blue, seemingly indicating that I have not visited the pages.  (The pages in
question are part of groups.yahoo.com.  I'm not sure if its just an issue
with that site or not.)

Barry

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!