Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:19:29 -0500
Hello Dan,

Ah yes, MSN and their "Hotmail"... my 2¢ on the big names in free e-mail.
I've had a Hotmail and Yahoo account since the late nineties but I quit
using both of them for e-mail many, many moons ago when I finally realized
they are not much more than 'magnets' for Porn and SPAM. I maintain the
accounts solely because of the requirement for a .NET Passport on some sites
and the Yahoo Group newsletters I subscribe to require a Yahoo address.

An example of the Porn and SPAM I receive. As of a few minutes ago my Yahoo
Inbox contained 4272 e-mails (87% of 100 MB) and NOT ONE is of a personal
nature. My Hotmail account is not as bad but it gets it's share. Enough
said.

If you don't want to use your ISP with Outlook Express (OE) there are FREE
accounts available that offer POP and SMTP support. Here are two of them,
I'm sure there are others:

Gawab (offers gawab.com & alex4all.com)
http://www.gawab.com/webfront/main.php

HotPOP
http://www.hotpop.com/index.jsp

I have accounts with both and they work as advertised. And, as an added
plus, I haven't recieved any porn or SPAM at either account. I suppose the
bad guys zero in on the popular well known names... Good luck in whatever
you decide.

Sven Swanson, Sr.