Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:49:31 -0500
I believe this was the case for Windows 95.  In Windows 98, several
backup copies can exist at one time rather than just one.  I think the
default is to save five copies before the oldest is reused.

----- Original Message -----
From: Wayne Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Registry restore

My understadning of what Windows does to backup the registry is:

Windows creates a copy or USER.DAT called USER.DA0 (Zero) and SYSTEM.DAT
with SYSTEM.DA0 (zero) EACH time Windows 9x is started.  It does not
know or care if it the 1st or 15th reboot of the day.  This is also
almost a worthless process since you may reboot after installing new
software and find things hosed up but since Windows 9x has restarted it
has already copied the reg files to their backup files.  This only works
if you want to restore the files BEFORE you restart win95.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html