Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2014 14:17:06 -0500
Peter,
     Thank you for information about the vritual systems.  I have a
question for you and the rest of the list as well about software that
is virtual in nature but not for an entire OS situation.  I have a lot
of old CD games for windows and I play them from time to time on an
older Windows 98 system.  I will soon be inheriting an old Windows XP
system and will naturally move to that one for better graphic support.
 Anyone have any experience using Virtual CD software?  Supposedly,
you can create virtual files that you can install the game, then run
the game from there.  I obviously want to cut down on the CD swapping.
 (I killed two CD drives in the old Windows 98 system that way.)  Any
suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you,
Derek Buchanan

                         support at our website: