Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ken Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:45:24 -0400
I've been having some problems with having a graphic in my Outlook
AutoSignature file and I think it could possibly be because I don't have MS
Photo Editor installed.  Anyone know where I can get this program?

BTW...The problem is that I have the AutoSignature file w/ graphics set up
and when I pull up a new note within Outlook the signature and graphics
look fine.  But when they are sent the person receiving via Outlook doesn't
see the graphics and the fonts are all changed.  Funny thing is that when I
send a note to myself I also don't get the graphics or fonts.  The other
weird part is other peoples AutoSignature's w/ graphics show up fine on my
system when I receive their mail (in fact I copied their AutoSignature's
and still have this problem).
Ken Brown

Product Verification            Tel: (919) 472-6857
Ericsson Mobile Phones          Fax: (919) 472-6382
RTP, NC, USA                    Mob: (919) 280-1524
e-mail: [log in to unmask]