Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 15:53:45 -0400
Edward,

First of all, let's get back to the basics.  Remember that you have two
pieces of software working in harmony but each does one job.  Dial Up
Networking only dials the phone and logs you in to the ISPs network.  OE
only logs you into the mail server AFTER dun gets you into the network.
So the first thing to do is:

Open My Computer and then open the Dial Up Networking folder. Now
double-click the icon for your ISP.  If you connect with no problems, the
DUN is doing it's job.

If you have an error, then I suggest you Delete EVERYthing except ADD NEW
ACCOUNT and then recreate your
access account  ---- after you reconfirm all the proper information with
your service provider.

If DUN is working correctly, then the problem is in the OE 5
configuration.

Open OE5.
Click TOOLS -- ACCOUNTS and then the MAIL tab.
Point to and double click the account you want to be your default.
On the GENERAL tab, make sure the checkbox is turned on.
Now click the SERVER tab.  Make sure all four entries are correct.
POP, SMTP, NAME, and PASSWORD.
Make sure the REMEMBER password checkbox is turned on.
Now click the CONNECTION tab.  Open the drop down and select the correct
DIAL UP account for this mail account.
Click OK at the bottom.

If you have more than one mail account in the list, double click each and
every one of the others (not the default) and turn OFF the checkbox on the
general tab.  For the time being we only want to check your primary mail
account.

Now click the NEWS tab
On the GENERAL tab, make sure the check box is turned OFF.
Now click the SERVER tab and make sure the correct name is displayed for
your news server.
Now click the CONNECTION tab and select the correct DIAL UP account.
Now click OK.
If you have more than one news server, do the same thing we just did for
mail (turn off the include this account option).
and then CLOSE.
Shut down OE
Reboot the PC and then load OE.

Let us know what happens. (on the list)

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====