Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeff Mattero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:54:12 -0500
If you are using Outlook, just click on the heading of the column (From,
Subject, Received), by which you wish to sort. The column that is currently
selected will have a small triangle next to it. If the triangle is next to
the column "received", and it points up, then the oldest message (by date)
will be at the top, and the newest message (by date) will be at the bottom.
If you click the word "received" again, the sort order will be changed to
the oldest at the bottom, and the newest at the top. Hope that helps.

Jeff
-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Allen D Montgomery
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 5:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Emails Out Of Proper Order

I use Outlook Express, and I tend to save a lot of my old messages.  I have
noticed that, if I delete an old message, a new one will fall into the slot
left open by the old one, instead of being in the proper order within the
folder.  I'll end up with several new messages at the bottom of my screen,
but a few of them interspersed with other messages from a month ago.

I understand why this is happening.  I'm just looking for ideas for coping
with it, to keep my mail more orderly.

Allen D. Montgomery

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml