Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"C.S. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 18:24:51 -0400
Steve, I have had that same problem.  Only Some of the newer CD readers will
read the format of a cdrw [it is infact different].  The solution I came up
with was to install a new Memorex 36+x CD drive.  It reads CD-RW format
perfectly and only 40 bux US after rebait.  I also have a Digital Research
that won't read it even tho the box says it will.<G> so much for "truth in
advertising".  Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, all the DVD readers will do CD-RW
format too.
Charles Morris

"Stephen SL. Lo" wrote:

> My CD-ROM drive can read data in a CD-R disc perfectly but it cannot
> read anything in a CD-RW disc burned from the same CD-RW drive. Dose
> CD-R and CD-RW Disc has different format? How could I make my CD-ROM
> reading both?
>
> Thank you!!
>
> Stephen Lo

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: