Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 09:46:32 -0300
We need some more information.  First..  there is no virus called Trojan
Horse.  What program is giving these messages?  If you do have a Trojan
horse type PROGRAM and your antivirus program is giving the message then
alter your preferences to automatically delete the offending program upon
detection when you boot up.  To be on the safe side, start your computer in
SAFE mode and run your antivirus, this way if the offending program was
previously in memory with Windows running, it should not be now and you can
remove the program successfully.  Download AdAware and SpyBot S & D, update
their reference files and check your system for other programs that don't
belong, you will be surprised at what they find.

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  Date:    Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:23:27 -0500
From:    Billie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Trojan horse virus

Could you please tell me how to get rid of the Trojan horse virus?  It =
pops up that I have one and to run AVG.  But when I run it, it says =
there is no virus found.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give =
me.

Billie Smith

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml