Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 23:23:26 -0500
From: Jim Cooley [log in to unmask]

Subject: [PCSOFT] reinstalling Win98SE
Perhaps you can run the games on XP by using compatibility mode.  Select a
shortcut to the game, right click.  Select Properties.  On the Compatibility
tab, put a check by the system with which the games worked.  Presumably it
is Windows98SE.  Click OK

(I
> am not certain of the other specs further than Duron 1.6, and 224Meg RAM,
32
> meg taken over by video card maybe?)
>
> I thought I would use a Win98SE Startup disk and install the OS from
there.

> I have warned my friend we MIGHT need to reformat the Hard Drive, and they
> are ok with that, but I am hoping all will go ok.
>
> Thanks
>
> Anne Smith

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>