Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Geraghty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:20:41 -0500
For the past two days, for no apparent reason, whenever I click on a linked page (e.g., in newspaper subscriptions or on any other page, the new pages appear in a super-minimised form and I am unable to maximise them. All my news sources and most surfing/researching are now worthless.

I use Windows XP SP2 and browsers are Firfox (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5) and IE (6.0.2900.2180.xpsp...)and the problem appears in both.

I have not installed any new software or extensions for some time and scan with Ad-Aware, Microsoft AntiSpyware, TrendMicro, use AVG 7.1 Professional and Kerio Personal Firewall and everythng seems clean and working normally.

Can you please help?

Many thanks!

R. B. Geraghty

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!