Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 22:26:35 -0400
Hello Nayake,

You're welcome.
I know of Nova Shield  http://www.novashield.com/  ,but could it be that the
detection was Rogue Nova Shield?
Either way, Nova Shield is an anti-malware program ,but doesn't get very
high ratings ,so not really advisable.
If it's the rogue version of it, that may well cause problems ,but your
symptoms point to an email worm,
like  Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e or  a virus    "Here you have" Virus (aka
W32/VBMania@MM)

The 2nd one seems more indicative of your problem. See
http://threatpost.com/en_us/blogs/new-email-worm-turns-back-clock-virus-attacks-090910
and
http://blogs.mcafee.com/mcafee-labs/widespread-reporting-of-here-you-have-virus
McAfee Stinger has been updated to deal with this threat
http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

You could also try Microsoft's Malicious Software Remover (Also included
with monthly update)
http://www.microsoft.com/security/malwareremove/default.aspx

You may not have to change your email address provided you have cleared the
system of the worm or virus,
but you have no way of knowing where your address was sent throughout the
world.
It is quite possible you might receive loads of spam ,but that can be
managed.
If you're prepared for that ,just keep your present address.
I did give some alternatives and still advise you to create a couple of
dummy addresses (as your "contacts") to check if
the malware is still active.
The idea is to temporarily avoid using real contacts to test your email.

I strongly recommend to use more than 1 email address for the reasons and
methods indicated in my previous post.
Too many people just use one email address for everything and because of
this,  risk the address being compromised.

Hope you'll find the culprit.

Peter E.