Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:53:59 -0500
A friend is running a Dell computer with Windows XP.  When she turns it on
or reboots a black screen comes up and it has Windows XP listed twice.  You
have to hit the enter key to get it to finish the boot sequence.  At the
bottom of that first page it has instructions to press F8 for
troubleshooting and that takes you to a screen where you have choices about
Safe Mode, etc.  One of the choices is Boot Normally and then it does.

With what I can find she's getting a dual boot screen.  How do I get it to
just continue booting without stopping at that page and waiting for her to
pick the top (default) Windows XP.

I guess I also need to know if there is a problem with Windows XP showing
there twice.  She says the dual boot screen just appeared when she turned it
on one day, that she hadn't done anything different in starting the
computer.  Basically all she uses it for is email and the internet.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

God's Blessings
Linda Aldridge

                     visit our download web page at: