Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Exhaustpipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:34:43 -0600
Lost Data

I have an Excel file that has been residing on a desktop. Recently, this
file was transferred (without first saving a copy) to a laptop (running
Windows XP SP-2-Office 2003) via a wireless LAN.  The file has been used now
for several weeks on the laptop and the last time I called up the file, it
is empty. This was a fairely large file. It had several worksheets in it.
Now the file opens and is completely empty. Can someone shed some light on
how this could happen. I have searched the computer for anything that might
contain any or all parts of the file, but have not found anything.

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Jeff

                       http://freepctech.com/rode