Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2010 19:50:47 -0700
I bought my last motherboard based on the inevitability of 64 bit
computing, but I was 5 years too early. This time it seems as though
it's finally arrived. I've already serviced a number of new machines
that the owners didn't even know were 64 bit. Hardware support has been
very good in my experience, but you could run into problems. The upgrade
adviser should have told you about any of these.
Windows 7 is a faster and more secure OS, and you shouldn't even
consider XP.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Old software on new computer-new question
From: Reggkay <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, June 11, 2010 8:09 am
To: [log in to unmask]

Ok, after reading your replys I have two questions. I will be using
this 'new' computer for 5-6 years, with upgrades in there. So 1: Is the
computer software world heading for 64-bits or will I be ok with
32-bits? (Sorry if thats a PC build question) 2: If I am wanting to
keep my old software am I stupid to keep XP or would it be smarter long
term to go with a new operating system?
Thanks for your help and patience,
Regina Long

 support at our website: