Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
George Philp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:03:30 -0400
Anne,

I received an Email from Symantec on Tuesday warning me about the Blaster
Virus, and that I should use Live Update to download the fix that they had
for it. I do not use the automatic update feature provided by NAV or Microsoft.

I believe I signed up for this service either when I installed NAV or there
was a notice on their web site offering it.  Maybe people are not aware of
this extra service provided by Symantec. This not the first time I have
received a Symantec Warning Notice.

George

Date:    Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:39:11 -0500
From:    Anne Neighbors <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: The Blaster Virus

Can someone please tell me which files to access to see if the blaster
virus is in my software?  Do I open My Documents and check my files?
Also, my Norton anti-virus is current as of August 11, 2003 and does not
indicate an update is needed.  It would have been helpful if Norton had
posted a notice stating they had installed the patch for customers.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>