Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 23:25:32 -0400
At 11:37 08/31/00, Demetri Kolokotronis wrote:
>That's the problem. There is no Shortcut tab, Win98se Start menu.

Hi Demetri

We're talking about the individual files (shortcuts) in
the "Exploring Start - Menu" window.

 > To change the icon on any shortcut:
 >
 > 1. Right click the shortcut, click Properties, click Shortcut tab,
 > and click  "Change icon".
 >
 > 2. Browse to your desired icon, select and double click it, then OK
 > your way out.
 >
 > Don Penlington

To get the "Exploring - Start Menu" window, left click on an
empty area of your taskbar. (The one that contains the Start
button on the left and the icon tray with clock and speaker icon
on the right.)

Choose "properties" from the menu and you will get the "Taskbar
Properties" window. Choose the "Start Menu Programs" tab in this
window and you will get a window called "Exploring Start Menu".
Click on the "Advanced" button and the "Exploring - Start Menu"
window will appear. Click on the Programs folder (in the left pane)
and you will see folders and shortcut files in the right pane. These
are the things that you see in your Start menu. Change the icons of
these shortcuts to change the icons you see in your Start menu.

I have described what I see in my Win98SE. (I can't right click on
the Start button and choose "Open" because this is greyed out.)

Regards,
Bill