Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:12:10 -0700
I am not familiar with the password feature of Symantec Corporate, but you
should be able to get rid of it by deleting appropriate entries in the
registry and then delete the files on the disk. Of course this implies that
you are comfortable editing the registry. Errors doing this can render a
system unbootable.

If you chose to do this procedure, then use REGEDIT to search for Symantec
and Norton. Delete any entries that are found. You should then run some sort
of registry repair program such as EasyCleaner or Registry Mechanic. These
programs will remove any additional "stubs" that are left over in the
registry after you deleted the ones you find for Symantec and Norton.

You may also want to check on the Symantec website for an appropriate
removal tool for this version - I know that they have removal tools for
various other versions.

Good luck,

Peter