Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 23:52:36 -0400
Hi Preston,

You have a pretty decent setup with the ZA suite and the router,which
properly configured can be a very good (hardware) firewall.

Yes an All-in-One can do a decent job,although in most cases separate
applications tend to score higher.

As to offering the best protection - as you can imagine - the opinions
on this are extremely varied.

Replacing the ZA suite with freeware could give you almost equal
protection - saving some money .

> What freeware programs would do the job better?
Maybe not better but equal or close to it.
In most cases some features of the paid-for versions are missing.
Firewall  > Comodo  http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/index.html
see why >
http://www.matousec.com/projects/firewall-challenge/results.php#firewalls-ratings

Source > http://www.av-test.org/
> http://www.virusbtn.com/news/2008/03_13a.xml
> Although you may want to look at the website below
> which shows links for XLS versions at end of article:
> http://sunbeltblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/march-test-results-of-antivirus.html
Avira is toprated  > http://www.free-av.com/

Anti-spyware is a bit of a mixed bag - hard to say which is
best,although SuperAntiSpyware gets very good reviews.
Also check >
http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htm#trustworthy

Interesting thread > http://tinyurl.com/5j8d29

Finally - I can't resist :)
Quote:"> Is there anything else that I should be protecting against?"
Yes,paranoia. :)

Strictly personal opinion:Spend your energy and efforts on
backups,imaging and other restorative methods.
Use the toprated freeware versions of protective software.
Be judicious when surfing, opening mail etc
IE7 has security features >
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/ie/features.mspx
So does Firefox > http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/features.html#secure

Peter E.