Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 23:55:04 -0500
Real Player totally puzzles me. Why on earth can't they just let you NOT
open it at startup? There are all sorts of opportunitites on the web to use
it as a choice. Why do they force it down our throats? In my mind, them not
being Microsoft is reason enough to consider using them. So why are they so
obnoxious? I really don't understand.

End of rant.

Sadly, I rarely use it just because it does change the settings on my
computer, but if I must, I do, and then remove it from my startup programs
so it doesn't start the next time I boot up. It seems to work, unless there
is something going on that I don't know about. Is there something I don't
know about?

William Closure

----Original Message Follows----

From: Robert Citkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2006/09/26 Tue PM 01:16:51 EDT
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Real Player
Many thanks for your comprehensive reply, Anna.
I've already got Real Player, and it's nagging me to update it. What's the
lesser evil, updating or trying to uninstall (I also have Media Player and
Dell/Musicmatch)?
Since I already have it, would I be losing any services the others don't
provide by uninstalling?
Rob