Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Terry Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:46:51 -0400
The simpler solution is to simply disconnect the SCSI cable from the SCSI
card.  When disconnected, it will not be found on the SCSI bus and bootup
should proceed without delay.

Note:  Switching the scanner off alone doesn't work since, if the cable
remains
connected, the SCSI bus will detect that some device is connected and, even if
switched off, will attempt to find it.  As a result, there will still be a
delay on bootup.

Terry Hardy