Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:45:26 +0200
Don, I think these things are put in by default during windows installation.
They are things like programs found during  alpha/beta testing of win95 that
required compatibility options. They should only take effect when you try to
run orograms of those names - nothing significant during start-up afaik.

You check someone else's machine, look at win.ini saved on an old system
backup, or reinstall windows, whichever is easiest, to test this out.

The other ones I don't know about. I do not recommend deleting them or
deleting win.ini - I don't think you will be able to start windows without
it. You could certainly trying ;commenting them out but be ready to edit the
file in dos mode if windows then doesn't start :-)

Joe

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml