Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"John P. Penasack" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 21:30:58 -0400
I ran ScanDisk on "host for d(G):" and it reported that
Cluster 16,131 cannot be read.  That specific cluster is used by the
\DRVSPACE.000 file.  I checked the file size: 1,049,581KB. That's a tad bit
bigger than a couple of PC's.
Since I think I moved that DRVSPACE file to a compressed disk to better
control my space on my C Drive, I wonder
how to reduce that file size.
I couldn't run DriveSpace to move disk space from H to G
because the message tells me that DRVSPACE cannot write to the DRVSPACE.OOO
file because G is probably full.

Appreciate any advice.

John Penasack