Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:16:30 +0300
If it always could be that easy. Just tried find CD-player with
Ogg Vorbis support. Typing "ogg Vorbis" and "CD-player"
is not enough. Adding hardware possibly also - I don't checked
all links but added to search -PC  what means that results are
pages where is or in pages what refers to pages are
"ogg vorbis" "Cd-Player" and hardware but not PC.

Or try to find data acquisition software. Results are correct but
 not best.

AltaVista was better to find something specific because it
was more options to build search terms. Unfortunately they
no longer have search terms has NEAR and support really
complicated Boolean equations.  Reason why still use it
is  it allows limit Web search results by date. Lack of this
is _big_ disadvance of Google. Unfortunately today in
Web is much outdated information.  Travel information
like hotels or timetables 10 years old is not very useful.

How to use Google successfully
1)read their help information. It is quite good and gives some
  background what words to use for search and how (under Advaced search)
2)Praxis. This only way to learn to find good words to
  search.
3) Be patient, specially when you don't have praxis. Add new words
to search.