Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 01:01:06 -0400
At 08:26 06/22/00, Earl Truss wrote:
> [...]

Hi Earl

I read about the upcoming retail only version of Opt Out in the Shields
Up newsgroup at <http://www.grc.com>. The news server is <news.grc.com>.

I suspect that most of the discussion was on the Opt Out newsgroup
from the same server.

The future Opt Out will detect many more advertising related Spyware
programs than just the Aureate stuff.

Steve Gibson could of course have changed his mind about this
charging for this. I haven't been keeping up on the newsgroup
for the past week due to heavy work load.

Regards,
Bill

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>