Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:46:26 GMT
Folks,
In attempting to embed a photo in the body of an e-mail message, as opposed to sending it as an attachment I did something wrong, and need your help.
To embed the photo I opened the photo, then right clicked on it, chose Open With - Internet Explorer, then pressed CNTRL-A, the CNTRL-C, and went back to my e-mail, pressed CNTRL-V to embed the photo.
This worked just fine, but now everytime I log on I get that picture as my home page.
I just cannot seem to delete it - HELP!
Lewis E.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml