Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 22:28:43 -0800
From: "Lisa Pozo"
Subject: [PCSOFT] Folders will no longer display in Windows ME

> Greetings...
>
> My OS is Windows ME. I recently went to do some file clean-up/management and found much to my
dismay when I clicked the folder button in My Documents the left pane window came up blank.  I also
tried to see if I could use the view with other file sections of my drives, but with no luck.  The
folders within whatever main folder I'm viewing does display in the right pane, but I can not view
my entire full drive and folder "tree" (usually seen on the left).  I never realized how much I used
that function until I couldn't anymore!  I'm thinking that this problem may be probably related to
my having upgraded to Internet Explorer 6.0 and/or any of the other numerous updates/patches that MS
has been doing lately.  I tried searching for info on this topic on the MS Support site, but no luck
(perhaps I got frustrated and gave up too soon...lol).  Any thoughts, suggestions and/or similar
experiences anyone has to share would be greatly appreciated.

> TIA!
>
> Lisa
-------

Lisa,

What you're describing may be related to hidden drives. If you have TweakUI installed, access it
thru your control panel. Once open, click on the 'My Computer' tab and ensure all the drives are
checked (even if they're non-existent). If they were all already checked, then this is not your
solution. hth

Al Thompson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml