Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 00:53:57 -0500
At 04:18 PM 25/02/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi folks,
>I am using H P Deskjet 820 C printer. Whe I print a document it does print
>in color if it is a color document. I don't want to waist my color
>cartrigge on every rough copy I print. Is there a way I can turn its color
>feature off, Pl advise.
>Thanx

Hi Paul:

Presuming your 820 works like my 812, you need to get to the COLOR [COLOUR
in Canada! :-}] tab in your printer Properties settings. Once there select
"Print in Grayscale".

How to get to Printer Properties? Go: My Computer/ Printers/ right click on
the 820 C icon/ select Properties from the drop down box and then click on
the Color tab.

You can also save some black ink if you click on Setup while in Properties
and select the EconoFast  setting. This only works if you have the paper
setting, in Setup as well, at Plain Paper.

Good luck,

Peter Darrach

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions