Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GSouth945 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 16:18:05 EST
I am a new subscriber to this list. I have a 486 DX4-75 running Windows 95
upgrade. I have two files on my hard drive that I can not get rid of. In
Windows Explorer if I click on the file it shows it to be 52.3K in size. If I
right click on the file and select properties, it shows it to be 0 bytes. If I
click rename it says it can't find the file. If I try to move it, it can't
find it.

In DOS it shows it but if I try to delete it or rename it, DOD also says it
can't find it. The two files are both the same name and they are drivers for
my CD ROM that got corrupted somehow. This is similar to a post that is
currently being discussed here but I haven't seen anything yet that has worked
for me. Thanks in advance for the help.

Gary South