Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:57:17 -0700
I have used both Eudora and Outlook.  I much prefer Outlook, but then
I've never had many, (if any, that I can remember), problems with
Outlook, like some people have had.  (Although most all of the problems
I've seen posted here, have simply been due to inexperience about how it
works.)  I don't use stationery, or even many of the 'bells and
whistles' of Outlook,  (a little filtering and sorting is all), but I
didn't like the process for saving emails, files and pictures in Eudora.
It seemed very limited and awkward to me.  I only used it for a few
months, because of that.  Other than that, I had no problems with it,
however.  It's just personal preference, I think.
Carol Hanson

Most Eudora users have probably never used Outlook, and vice versa, so
it's
difficult to get an unbiased opinion.  "Best" for some will be "worst"
for
others--depends what you want and how you use it.

If you want lots of bells and whistles and fancy stuff like stationery
and
superior formatting functions, and probably better integration with Word
or
Office, and if you are sure your computer security is up to scratch, go
for
Outlook.

I've never used Outlook, so my opinion is naturally biased toward
Eudora.

Don Penlington

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml