Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GeorgeMary Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 07:44:29 -0700
Paul, it's been awhile since I've used Netscape, but I think they were
based on mozilla, and mozilla keeps this info in your Application Data
folder.   It will probably be under the Netscape folder there, but the
easiest thing to do is search for them.   Make sure you're searching
hidden and system files, or you won't find the address book.   The
bookmark file is an html file called bookmarks.html and the address book
is called abook.mab.  HTH

--
George&Mary Skokan  (skokans at gmail dot com)

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml