Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:06:56 +1000
Yes you can Tom. Copy the entire contents of the CD, including folders,
to your "D" drive. The easiest way is to open Windows Explorer and drag
the CD onto the "D" drive symbol. Create a short cut to the program file
to make it easier to fire up.

This will work as long as the files on the CD are not compressed. If
they are and the program will not run, then instal the program on the
"D" using the CD's instal feature.

Orf Bartrop

* Tom wrote:

>How do you install a CD so you don't have to use CD Drive ?
>
>I am handicapped so putting a CD in everytime I want to use
>
>that program is difficult so I want to install the CD on my D:
>
>and avoid having to put the CD in everytime.
>
>Can I do this ?  If I can, how do I do it ?
>
>* Tom

>             Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal