Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 19:14:31 -0500
Peter, I sometimes find that Win2PDF conversions are not as clear as the original Word document.  Does Open Office create a CLEARER PDF?

Thanks,
Anna

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Ekkerman
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Word to PDF

Hi,
pete@MYGEEKFORHIRE wrote:
Just download "OpenOffice" from openoffice.org, and export as a pdf.
It's free and it works for me..

For clarification:
Not everybody wants to download Open Office @ 120 MB ,to create PDFs :)
As a freeware junkie I'm aware of a lot of the freeware PDF makers/creators.
However,most of them require either the document to be open or
the converter/creator to be open.
Others require Ghostscript as a plugin or as a separate install.
(which btw makes the resulting pdf somewhat larger)
Rendering may not always be that accurate.

The requirements as per the question were:
1.Convert to PDF via the r-click extension menu.
2.A quality PDF most likely used in an office setting.
(my interpretation) "..so that my supervisor could open our reports ..."
My suggestion  - Easy PDF Converter 6
http://www.sowedoo.com/us2/converter_fonctions.htm
answers those.There is no mention it had to be free.

Peter E.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode